JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Hard Fall detection ,How do i know if it is working?

(Topic created: 08-25-2023 05:44 AM)
norminfl
Constellation
Options
Galaxy Watch

How do i know if hard fall detection is working?

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
DanG92263
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy Watch
Even when fall detection is on, it's not going to detect a fall 100% of the time, and it may even misdetect a fall. I had a fall detected while sleeping. I was dreaming and I siddenly thrash my arm, which the watch interpreted as a fall. All you can do is turn it on and hope for the best result. Nothing comes with a 100% money back garentee, with the exception of a mattress from my local store. All we can do is our best to manage the chaos and randomness that is life.

View solution in context

4 Replies
dkb218
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Watch
Fall? Hard?
0 Likes
Aztexian
Halo
Options
Galaxy Watch
What I do is go full speed and body slap the bed or I take my hand with my watch(on the wrist) and hit something relatively hard(not to hard where you hurt yourself) lol
Solution
DanG92263
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy Watch
Even when fall detection is on, it's not going to detect a fall 100% of the time, and it may even misdetect a fall. I had a fall detected while sleeping. I was dreaming and I siddenly thrash my arm, which the watch interpreted as a fall. All you can do is turn it on and hope for the best result. Nothing comes with a 100% money back garentee, with the exception of a mattress from my local store. All we can do is our best to manage the chaos and randomness that is life.
Kimmy9
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy Watch
I have mine on and I fell walking but on grass and NOTHING last week I went inside my purse and it went crazy so I don't think it works well
0 Likes