JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

TV+ [AV] Sounbar not automatically selected

(Topic created: 04-02-2024 08:27 AM)
JavaOops
Asteroid
Options
Home Theater

My soundbar works fine as  a HW-Q600C on my 55TU8000 TV ([AV] Soundbar-model).  However I always have to go into settings to enable Q Symphony on the TV (TV+ [AV] Soundbar-model).  Used the cable that came with the soundbar and plugged into the eArc port on the TV and soundbar.

Is there anyway to have this be the default when I power on the TV and soundbar?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Home Theater

Hello! Thank you for posting about this. Unfortunately, you must keep manually selecting it until a new update is released for this TV. 

View solution in context

0 Likes
5 Replies
sexeylady
Astronaut
Options
Home Theater
I don't think so not on my old tv
0 Likes
JavaOops
Asteroid
Options
Home Theater

My TV is new enough for that option but doesn't remember I selected it after I turn off the TV for the next time I turn it on.

0 Likes
amy556
Constellation
Options
Home Theater

To enable Q Symphony by default when you turn on your Samsung HW-Q600C soundbar and 55TU8000 TV, check the soundbar settings and go to the TV's audio settings to allow HDMI-CEC and direct sound output to the soundbar. Check TV power management settings for connected device powering options. Check that both devices have the latest firmware upgrades and that Q Symphony activates automatically when powered on.

0 Likes
JavaOops
Asteroid
Options
Home Theater

All of that is selected, except I don't believe my Tu8000 has the option for direct sound.

0 Likes
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Home Theater

Hello! Thank you for posting about this. Unfortunately, you must keep manually selecting it until a new update is released for this TV. 

0 Likes