JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Cannot turn off Smart Monitor Bluetooth

(Topic created: 3 weeks ago)
lucike8
Constellation
Options
Monitors and Memory

I contacted Samsung Customer Service and asked about turning off Samsung Smart Monitor bluetooth connection due to random people kept connecting to my monitor and it kept showing the request prompt. The Samsung Customer Service representative said it's impossible to turn off the bluetooth and suggested asking my neightbour to stop connecting. It's pretty much like asking hackers not to hack my devices. Has Samsung Customer Service been that bad all these while?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Monitors and Memory

Hello! Thank you for reaching out! I see how this experience can be frustrating unfortunately there is no way to turn off Bluetooth on the monitor. The only way that I know of would be to disassemble the monitor and remove the Bluetooth-capable chip/card. Unfortunately, I would not be able to help with or recommend doing this because this will void the warranty.

View solution in context

1 Reply
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Monitors and Memory

Hello! Thank you for reaching out! I see how this experience can be frustrating unfortunately there is no way to turn off Bluetooth on the monitor. The only way that I know of would be to disassemble the monitor and remove the Bluetooth-capable chip/card. Unfortunately, I would not be able to help with or recommend doing this because this will void the warranty.