JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Odyssey Ark not rotating (vertical to horizontal)

(Topic created: 05-24-2023 01:25 PM)
Reeve
Asteroid
Options
Monitors and Memory

Has anyone encountered an issue with rotating the Ark? I moved mine vertically for a move and now it wont let me rotate it back to horizontal view ( stuck in pilot mode).

I know there is a minimum/maximum adjustment before I can rotate it but on a vertical state it wont let me move the monitor up all the way. Any insight appreciated

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Reeve
Asteroid
Options
Monitors and Memory

Fix found; if your stand is not going all the way up it may be caused by the pneumatic pressure locking it in place preventing any form of rotation. all you need to do is reset the stand by placing the monitor on the floor (safely and securely would be best if you still had the foams they come in) flat screen side down and unscrewing one of the screws in place and gently lift and tilt the stand. you would know it works when the pneumatic resets and pushes the stand onto default position.

View solution in context

0 Likes
1 Reply
Solution
Reeve
Asteroid
Options
Monitors and Memory

Fix found; if your stand is not going all the way up it may be caused by the pneumatic pressure locking it in place preventing any form of rotation. all you need to do is reset the stand by placing the monitor on the floor (safely and securely would be best if you still had the foams they come in) flat screen side down and unscrewing one of the screws in place and gently lift and tilt the stand. you would know it works when the pneumatic resets and pushes the stand onto default position.

0 Likes