cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: Note 9 screen shows horizontal lines on the screen after security update this morning.

JUMP TO SOLUTION

How about screen capture?  Screen capture image is fine? 

If the same problem is reproduced on the screen capture image, this is likely to be a  S/W problem.

If possible upload screen capture when you have problem.

Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: Note 9 screen shows horizontal lines on the screen after security update this morning.

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I got the same problem with the display after the update with Note 9. the phone is getting very hot at very shot time . Is there any solution for this ? can we revert the software update ?

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have the same problem bro,please advise to solve the problem.I am getting worry

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

i have the same problem from today ..I intsall a new Screen protector 2 days before,Thats the problem or is that a software problem or the phone display problem.. Kindly help me also

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION
I have exactly the same thing.
Asteroid

green screen issues (S20 Ultra)

JUMP TO SOLUTION

After I updated the April security patch last night in my S20 Ultra, I'm facing this issue when the mobile is running in the 120hz mode if the brightness is under 25% the display is applying a green filter, this is also occurring when I open the front camera in any app, if it is kept in 60hz it's working normally, and the device is getting hot after the updateIMG_20200320_223741.jpg

Highlighted
Constellation

Re: green screen issues (S20 Ultra)

JUMP TO SOLUTION

i just had the same issue. But i noticed that you can fix it by changing the motion smoothness back to 60Hz. But i still want to use the 120Hz. 

Highlighted
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Same issue here... Samsung could you please fix that. Thanks!

Highlighted
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I have the same isue

Highlighted
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Same peoblem here with exynos s20 ultra. After applying April patch, this happened! Please fix this asap.