cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Asteroid

Game lagging after the One UI 2.1 update

Anyone else experiencing lag in PUBG after the one ui 2.1 update for the note 10?

26 REPLIES 26
Highlighted
Constellation

Re: Game lagging after the recent update

Having the same problem, massive framedrop from 60 to 40 in pubg mobile

Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: Game lagging after the recent update

I reinstalled the game, cleared the phone cache yet the problem still exists. Is there a way to report it because this forum seems useless and broken

Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: Game lagging after the One UI 2.1 update

I was primarily using this phone for gaming and now a two years old mi mix 2 with a snapdragon 835 has the same performance as this $ 1000 note.

Highlighted
Constellation

Same issue here.  I updated last night and noticed the fps drop.  Ive spent all day researching,  reinstalled game, triple checked settings and still same problem.  Makes the game nearly impossible to play.  Hopefully this can be corrected soon.

Highlighted
Constellation

Is there a way to undo the update.. Its impossible to play.

Highlighted
Constellation

I FOUND THE SOLUTION

GO INTO DEVELOPER OPTION AND TURN ON "DISABLE HW OVERLAYS" THEN YOUR LAG ON PUBG WILL BE FIXED

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

I tried all the dev option tweaks, they don't work. I've been playing since mid season 1. I've had every galaxy note release, they all preform well, but the 10+ is an absolute monster. It eats that game up. Even in the most power hungry display settings it just does its job. This is the only hang up I've had with it. There has to be an answer.

Highlighted
Constellation

thank you so much, i did the same and it works perfectly super smooth, before it was unplayable with defect in color saturation, brightness as well as massive fps drop. once again thank you so much. i am so happy.

Highlighted
Asteroid

in my note 10+ i did not find the option for "disable hw overlays". please help having same problem