Options
Note10

waiting for whatever comes first,,,

0 Likes
Samsung_t93VIub
Astronaut
Options
Note10

Just saw that the Beta is out in South Korea for a limited run.

What's the ETA for Android 10 for Note10+ USA release? I'm excited for some of the new features

NeroIII
Asteroid
Options
Note10

The bad thing is that it will only have 1000 slots which means that you must be ready to install it if not the slots will be full and you will miss it

0 Likes
Johnal
Cosmic Ray
Options
Note10

There is no Official confirmation release date from Samsung but It is expected to be out on Monday October 14. See the link For more info:

Hope that helps.

https://us.community.samsung.com/t5/Galaxy-S10/One-UI-2-0-Beta-is-live-in-Korea-So-Soon-In-US/m-p/87...

0 Likes
KurtisBMusic
Cosmic Ray
Options
Note10

What are the requirements for signing up? I can't find anything related to signing up for the Android 10 beta for my Note 10+.

KurtisBMusic
Cosmic Ray
Options
Note10

No, BGRomero. Not obvious at all.

0 Likes
KurtisBMusic
Cosmic Ray
Options
Note10

Must not be obvious to you either (which is ironic) because you can't tell me the requirements.

0 Likes
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Note10

The requirements are posted and pinned on the Note10 section. The beta has not been released for the note series yet

Rebuiltearth
Cosmic Ray
Options
Note10

In the US you have to have the unlocked (no carrier branding) version of the Note 10. If you do as soon as the beta is available you will see a notification in the Samsung Members app.