Options
Note10

Who here is desperate for this new update and can't wait😤😤

1,828 Replies
Jackson_Cook
Astronaut
Options
Note10

They are slowly rolling it out to avoid traffic on their servers.

0 Likes
userCpPhJDlhYk
Asteroid
Options
Note10

Me to

0 Likes
hellojerry
Constellation
Options
Note10

How can it be a limited sign up while being so slow with the rollout?

0 Likes
hellojerry
Constellation
Options
Note10

My prediction is that the sign up banner is not showing for certain phones and it's a separate issue. The beta will fill out and we'll be left out despite support telling me it's just a rollout issue and another rep telling me it's not out for anyone yet. This exact same problem happened on my Note 8. Samsung really handcuffs their support staff as it seems they have zero info or resources to actually do any service side troubleshooting or escalations.

0 Likes
MyNameIsLevi
Asteroid
Options
Note10

U prolly arent joined in the beta program on the samsung members app(which is full) sadly l. I really want 1ui 2 on my note 10 plus

0 Likes
Felix1988
Asteroid
Options
Note10

I don't see it either and I have an S10+

0 Likes
Joven
Asteroid
Options
Note10

I got the banner to sign up for the Beta program last night. I immediately register but I didn't get a feedback that my registration had gone through. So, I did it again, more than once. This morning I requested the latest upgrade and I got the November security patch. I am still hoping Samsung took my registration. I want to see if Samsung is implementing RCS in one UI 2 Messages application since it is very aggressive over Google Messaging.

0 Likes
SleepyTheDon
Asteroid
Options
Note10

Not showing up for either I wonder if registration is on hold...

0 Likes
SirWalt
Halo
Options
Note10

Note 10+ here and no banner, I have T-Mobile

0 Likes
user7zUEulU8pP
Constellation
Options
Note10

I got the banner today and I immediately went to the settings/system update, and there it was... Sadly now my recent apps button isn't working any more, I reset settings and cleared cache and still no luck... I guess I wait for another update. I hope I don't have to do a full reset.

0 Likes