JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Bluetooth output when 2 devices connected

(Topic created: 10-20-2020 11:35 PM)
userWPsyxBla8V
Asteroid
Options
Note20

Hi! Everyone, I have a strange issue but please bear with me, so on one of my cars I have a small Bluetooth adapter connected via aux to the amplifier/dec for music. So what happens is that i would issue connect my buds+ and the adapter at the same time with the phone, when I would play music it used to automatically go through the adapter and hence played in the car where as any calls (their audio) would be re directed to the buds+, recently this has stopped happening the music audio has stopping going through the adapter unless I disconnect the buds or close their permission for audio(in the Bluetooth settings) any idea how to get back to how it was? I never set anything beforehand and didn't do any tinkering, just saw it was a cool feature. 

Thank you

0 Likes
4 Replies
Options
Note20
you could try this out
fone settings.......... sounds and vibrations.......... separate app sound......... assign what goes to blue tooth and what goes through fone

if this solved your problem press 3dots top right of this comment and select accept solution
userWPsyxBla8V
Asteroid
Options
Note20

I'll try it out and let you know thanks. 

0 Likes
userWPsyxBla8V
Asteroid
Options
Note20

Also I didn't have to do it before why now?

0 Likes
Solution
userWPsyxBla8V
Asteroid
Options
Note20

So from what I found out is that when connecting 2 devices via Bluetooth, the phone automatically sends the audio through the last connected device. So the potential fix for me was that first I would connect the buds then the adapter, this way I'd select and play any song on the adapter and when I receive a call I'd select the buds from the Bluetooth selection list. And after ending it would simply go back to playing the music on the adapter.