JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

How to turn off Priority App Screen?

(Topic created: 08-25-2022 07:54 PM)
Georgia2004
Comet
Options
Note20

My screen went south on me, anyone knows how to turn this off would be a big help, since this came on, I have to search for my apps, I had my device setup the way I wanted and then I get this mess not sure where it came from, but would love to see it goes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
GaryB82
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Note20

Are you referring to the priority app screen when you bring up your recent apps if so open Goodlock and toggle off the vertical recent app list 

If you've found my post to be helpful, Please like the post.
If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and ✓ to Accept as Solution button.

View solution in context

6 Replies
Options
Note20
I'm not sure I understand what you mean by "my screen went south on me". What exactly is happening? Can you explain further?
0 Likes
Georgia2004
Comet
Options
Note20
My issues was solved by deleting good luck and wiped my cache and reinstall Goodluck, not sure what I did to get that screen, so my device is back to where I want it, I was thinking about doing a factory reset until someone mention that Goodluck had or might have something to do with me getting those large icons and that screen, took several tries but today I am happy to have my device back the way I wanted it...Thanks everyone
Solution
GaryB82
Options
Note20

Are you referring to the priority app screen when you bring up your recent apps if so open Goodlock and toggle off the vertical recent app list 

If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and ✓ to Accept as Solution button.
Georgia2004
Comet
Options
Note20
I guess that it how do I close that screen I want my regular screen back
0 Likes
Georgia2004
Comet
Options
Note20
Yes that screen, not sure how I turn it on, but sure was happy when it was gone, I didn't see no where to toggle it on, I know my apps and searching changes a lot
0 Likes
GaryB82
Options
Note20
Too turn it off open google lock and then tap homeup then task changer at the bottom and switch it from vertical scroll to stack should remove it

0 Likes