- Mark as New
- Subscribe to RSS Feed
- Report Inappropriate Content
Under Connected Devices in my Settings the Multi Control tab is activated and when I switch it off it always seems to turn back on. I don't own a Galaxy book and I don't understand why it stays on. Help!
Hello, Welcome to the Community. We understand the concern of the Multi Control setting not turning off.
Try clearing the cache partition of the phone from the recovery menu. We also suggest selecting the Repair Apps option while in the Recovery menu.
To get to recovery mode:
- Turn off phone
- Once off, hold down volume up and power buttons simultaneously
- When Samsung logo appears, release power button BUT KEEP HOLDING VOLUME UP until the recovery menu appears
- Use volume buttons to navigate down to clear cache (NOT CLEAR DATA/ FACTORY RESET)
- Use power button to select.
- Run the repair apps option and your device will restart.
Please let us know if this helps.