JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Note 20 Ultra Wifi issues

(Topic created: 08-20-2020 01:29 PM)
user8L9TjFNGzk
Asteroid
Options
Note20

My Note 20 Ultra doesn't working good on wireless. The phone connects and work for 5~10 minutes then stops to work on wireless. Alreafy did network reset and wiped the cache. Nothing changed on 5G is working good 🤬🤬🤬 1<edit>

JUMP TO SOLUTION
270 Replies
Jennibear2
Constellation
Options
Note20
thank you!!!!
userrhbiXCEzyN
Constellation
Options
Note20

This works in mine. 

I had to restart my phone after changing the MAC address. 

BeforeBefore

AfterAfter

(Internet subscription is 30mbps download)

Thank you very much.

userpBl1KLIEge
Astronaut
Options
Note20

I don't see the phone MAC option. Do you have to switch it on with a developer option?

0 Likes
userXvCwVKTFwi
Cosmic Ray
Options
Note20
hi, All you need to do is when you connect on your wifi click on your network name and choose advanced, is the last option... then ick on the last item where is says Mac address type... then choose Phone Mac.
0 Likes
userEwgx86DrDy
Constellation
Options
Note20
This seemed to work for me, but only for a day or two. then the issue was back.
uservu3ledu8XP
Constellation
Options
Note20
you are my hero
GraceRegan808
Astronaut
Options
Note20
thank goodness! I will try this. I had this phone for about 3 weeks and it keeps doing my wifi. Going to screenshot this.
AvionicsRules
Astronaut
Options
Note20
"Connect to your 5.0 wiFi....."???? Iv'e had this POC Note 20 ultra for 6 months and it has never detected or displayed a 5.0 WiFi signal ANYWHERE, EVER!! All I see on line are suggestions like "reset your router", "clear your cache" or "revert to a previous OS". What I would like to see is Samsung Suppot acknowledge this device or thier software is defective and PROVIDE A SOLUTION.
0 Likes
usererhFiGVzM3
Astronaut
Options
Note20

I am also having the same issue, even sitting in close proximity to my wifi router it constantly drops out.

This needs to be rectified immediately, we have paid too dollar for a phone that is unable to do one of the simplest of tasks

Options
Note20
Please edit your post and add tags to it. That should help get this post noticed more by Samsung, Samsung Moderators, and Samsung Care Ambassadors.

@MrQue
0 Likes