JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Notification sound

(Topic created on: 2/4/21 12:14 AM)
Jennyy
Asteroid
Options
Note20
Is anyone else having problems with their notifications sounds not working? Mine will vibrate but no sound :thinking_face:

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Mari_K
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Note20

yeah, they found that the Bixby app was causing this weird bug, but if you update the app, it should fix the notifications bug. They released the update notes and it says it was causing no notification sounds for some apps...Screenshot_20210205-174517_Bixby Voice.jpg

*if I have helped you, please LIKE this post. If I have helped solve your problem, please mark this as a SOLUTION. Hope you have a great day!

View solution in context

32 Replies
user8bKu6hzsvf
Constellation
Options
Note20
I'm having this same problem. Did not start happening until I put in my T Mobile Sim card replacing my Sprint Sim card
Jennyy
Asteroid
Options
Note20
Maybe it's something with Tmobile, I'm with them as well.
user8bKu6hzsvf
Constellation
Options
Note20
Has to be in my opinion. Was working perfectly before that Sim card
Ekamek
Sun
Options
Note20
I am assuming the sound profile isn't on silent but it's worth reaching out to customer service if multiple people have the same issue.
ambrofern
Astronaut
Options
Note20
I'm still on the sprint network and I'm having the same issue for the last 3 days. no notification sound when I receive a text message. samsung tech expert got it working this morning, but after the first text. my note 10 + went back to no notification sound when receiving a text.
Ekamek
Sun
Options
Note20
T-MOBILE now owns Sprint and customers now traverse T-Mobile network even if not switched over yet. Get customer service to look into it.
0 Likes
ambrofern
Astronaut
Options
Note20
Ekamek, yeah I'm pretty sure this issue is related to the whole merger between the two carriers. Im hoping they get it fixed asap. I use my phone a lot for work.
0 Likes
Jennyy
Asteroid
Options
Note20
I've also noticed the sound is coming and going, like I'll get notification then I won't. Ugh it's sooo frustrating!
Jesse81
Constellation
Options
Note20
same issue for me. Note10+ on sprint