cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: Re: [OFFICIAL] Spec Comparison Thread: Galaxy Note 20 Ultra vs. Galaxy Not..

I'm with Welch and my Wifi calling keeps turning off in settings every couple days by itself. Ask me to set it up again. When I first got the Note 20 Ultra this didn't seem to be an issue. Anyone else having the same issue? https://welchexoticbirdsfarm.com/

Highlighted

Re: Re: [OFFICIAL] Spec Comparison Thread: Galaxy Note 20 Ultra vs. Galaxy Not..

look on the review for the fold .about getting a crease in the screen .and its almost 2000.note 20 way cheaper i bought it cheaper finaceing through samsung
Highlighted
Astronaut

Ditto
Highlighted
Asteroid

Re: [OFFICIAL] Spec Comparison Thread: Galaxy Note 20 Ultra vs. Galaxy Note 10+

I'm going to make it simple and say the S-PEN is why I love the Note Series. I'm disabled and have a lot wrong with me especially the nerves in my hands so the S-PEN is everything to me!
Highlighted
Astronaut

This is exactly why I am a Note Family Lover too! The S-Pen has been a game changer in my life since I am disabled due to having a rare nerve disease called CRPS/RSD in my dominant hand/arm (in addition to both of my lower limbs too but thankfully I don't have to use my toes to use a phone Lol) I would love to get my hands on the new Note 20 Ultra since my Note 9 spen broke and unable to find one with bluetooth capability (the nonbluetooth ones do not work for me or my Note) but I really cannot afford to spend $1400 on a new phone 🙄
Highlighted
Astronaut

Re: [OFFICIAL] Spec Comparison Thread: Galaxy Note 20 Ultra vs. Galaxy Note 10+

I'm honestly content with my Note 10+. It would be neat if Samsung listened to critics on YouTube, they all say pretty much the same stuff; enable high refresh rate at max res, utilize the same chip for the same model wherever it's sold, and add a headphone jack. It shouldn't be so difficult to make a near perfect phone. Give consumers an Exynos + Radeon chip, an under screen camera, move the curves of the screen from the sides to the top and bottom, and perhaps minimize the camera bump that literally no one asked for, add a headphone jack (maybe if it's repeated enough it will happen), and you have a pretty neat phone. If the screen is curved vertically, than the speakers could be moved to the side of the phone, 2 per side. That would enable pretty excellent audio. As for the camera bump, perhaps a single Ultrwide with a 108mp sensor? It may shoot at a high enough res to enable decent digital zoom, kinda like the Nokia Lumia of old. And why not have the S Pen slide in the side of the phone? Seems like it would save space, and the size could be maintained via a telescoping body (see 1st gen 3DS). I'd upgrade for that.
Highlighted
Halo

what would be the point of moving the curves to the top and bottom? I'm honestly asking. also I like the curved display. I agree with the rest except the camera has to improve to compete.
Highlighted
Astronaut

By moving the curves, you reduce the chances of accidental touch, you can fit a wider aspect ratio on a device of the same size as it is currently, (21x9 perhaps) and the sides of the phone can be flat allowing for a better gripping surface. You could also use 4 loud speakers, each located near a corner of the device, to create a really great audio experience.
Highlighted
Astronaut

The usable screen space for the S Pen would also increase. And I think it would look neat.
Highlighted
Halo

but what put curves on the top and bottom? for looks?