JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Power button fell off

(Topic created: 04-22-2021 08:56 AM)
userJ2cDw5HWKV
Constellation
Options
Note20

My Note 20 ultra 5G phone is only 2 months old, has not fallen or anything,  but the power button just fell off. When I went to the store I purchased, they insisted that I had hit the phone, so the button must have fallen off.  They just glued the button, so now it's very hard to press it. And said that if it falls again I need to pay to fix it. I need help,  because it's not even my fault that the botton fell. What can I do?

4 Replies
MoonRun3s
Galaxy
Options
Note20
How does a power button even do that.
Solution
saxappeal
Halo
Options
Note20
Sorry to hear about your phone. Its been a long time since I have heard this happening. The reality is if you don't have a protection plan then you would have to contact Samsung to see if they will cover it. The reason why the store is saying "you must have hit something" is because this issue just doesn't not happen enough to say the button just fell off as a legitimate reason. If I were in your shoes I would position this issue as a defective in workmanship. That is your best shot at solving your issue. I don't see or invision anyone here or anywhere giving you a better answer than that unless Samsung says so otherwise. I really hope your issue can get resolved because if it were me I would be upset too.
userJ2cDw5HWKV
Constellation
Options
Note20

I will contact Samsung,  thank you  

0 Likes
MrQue
Honored Contributor
Options
Note20

An Accepted Solution has been marked and provided for this thread. The thread will now be locked for further replies. in hopes to keep the integrity of the thread from steering in a non-technical manner. If you have a separate concern, feel free to post again or send one of our moderators a private message with more details. Please note duplicate posts on similar subjects starting 2/1/21, will be removed to keep our community organized and make it easier for our users to find resolutions and needed content. Remember that if you do make a post, please include as many details about your symptoms as possible. Also, make sure that your title is a good summary of the overall situation that's occurring with your product. Thank you for being part of the community!

0 Likes