JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Screen Resolution Not Available

(Topic created: 11-21-2020 06:14 AM)
KingFer3
Constellation
Options
Note20

I've been an Note user since Note8, I just got my new Note 20 5G, and I don't see the screen resolution option.

I don't know why it's showing that option on settings, but the other devices like Note8 or Note9, does have the screen resolution option.

I know what I'm saying, because I just watched a video on Youtube of a guy showing the features about the Note 20 and the Note 20 Ultra, regarding this topic.

Also he was showing the differences between the two phones, like, 60Hz & 120Hz.

But what I don't get is why Samsung would not include this option into my phone!

Please someone help me.

10 Replies
usermzeJaY3BsM
Black Hole
Options
Note20

Note20 5G does not have this option, it is only available on the Note20 Ultra 5G.

The option is not there as your phone is at it's maximum resolution out of the box, and does not support a lower resolution, or a higher refresh rate.

jaykato
Constellation
Options
Note20
but why does the s10 older phone have the option
0 Likes
usermzeJaY3BsM
Black Hole
Options
Note20
because the s10 has a 1440p screen resolution display that the note 20 does not. the option is not there because the installed display does not support it.
0 Likes
GalaxyGuardian20
Explorer
Options
Note20
I do not own a Note20 but the best advice I can give is to look in youtube and search, "how to change screen resolution on Note20" and you'll definitely find tons of videos out there which you can then follow along to.
0 Likes
Solution
usermzeJaY3BsM
Black Hole
Options
Note20

The Manual to the Note20 5G, and the Note20 Ultra 5G is the same.  On the section that shows how to change the resolution states (Galaxy Note20 Ultra 5G Only).  To that end, NO youtube will show you how to find this screen as it does not exist on the Note20 5G.

Pg157.jpg

Anupkumar
Asteroid
Options
Note20

Not available in note 20 in indiaNot available in settings.Not available in settings.

0 Likes
Geno71
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Note20

Correct, it is not. 

Don't forget to give this post a Like by clicking on the ❤ icon below. 
And if it answered your question, please click on "Accept as Solution"

usermzeJaY3BsM
Black Hole
Options
Note20
not available on the note 20 on planet earth.
useruQfHZ1qp0C
Astronaut
Options
Note20

There is display setting but can't find screen resolution setting