Original topic:

nav bar swiping difficult with one ui 3.0 update

(Topic created on: 12/29/20 3:12 AM)
RYDENxS
Asteroid
Options
Note20
Is anyone else having trouble with the swipe navigation bar gestures after the 3.0 update? I had to take my case off because it I feel like the input gesture needs to start from the phone edge
14 Replies
RYDENxS
Asteroid
Options
Note20
if you turn on gesture hints, the trigger zone rises a few millimeters making the swipe gesture better. but it still has issues with accidental input if the keyboard is active
userglvbnfFpr8
Astronaut
Options
Note20

I think so. I dont like hint.one ui2.5 can swipe a by slide recent button.but one ui3.0 cannot it go only recent page cannot hold to swipe app.

RYDENxS
Asteroid
Options
Note20
yeah, hopefully this is what is holding up ui3.0. that was a horrible user experience
0 Likes
Prem
Cosmic Ray
Options
Note20
Yeah, it's annoying. I had provided a feedback and I hope they fix it.
uservicFJDsN9f
Constellation
Options
Note20

I'm having an issue with them too. How did you report the issue? No idea why they had to change this. Numerous people use cases and this option.

RYDENxS
Asteroid
Options
Note20
you can send an error report and describe the issue. can also link to this position so they can see consolidation. the more people complaining about the problem. the faster they'll fix!
RYDENxS
Asteroid
Options
Note20
can't wait for the one ui 3.p official, but man, if that doesn't get fixed, forget about upgrading... lol
0 Likes
Luckylefty
Asteroid
Options
Note20
understand, seems like I have to swipe twice in order for it to trigger
0 Likes
corb06
Asteroid
Options
Note20

Same problem on my Note 20 Ultra. So annoying. 

Everytime I leave a chat, my gesture type a punctuation "."  in the chat!

Omg so irritating. 

0 Likes