cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
userc9PFcmycn5
Asteroid

Bluetooth connectivity after last update

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Ever since the last update on the Note 8 which took place about 2 weeks ago, I'm noticing my device when connected to any bluetooth device (fully charged) will stop playing the audio after the screen goes to sleep and once i wake the phone back up it begins to start playing again. 

What Bluetooth updates were sent over for pathing with the last update because it broke the screen sleep functionality with the phones. This has happened on headsets, car as well as bluetooth speakers. I've gone through and removed the devices and reconnected them thinking that would assist with any connectivitiy issues however it continues to happen after the screen times out.

When is a fix coming to resolve this annoyance?

1 SOLUTION

Accepted Solutions
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Bluetooth connectivity after last update

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Have you verified the apps aren't on the list of apps that go to sleep with the device? Have you checked the battery optimization on the apps?

4 REPLIES 4
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Have you verified the apps aren't on the list of apps that go to sleep with the device? Have you checked the battery optimization on the apps?

userc9PFcmycn5
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

It was optimized for battery usage, I've just turned it off and will give it a try.

Thank you

Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Please let me know if the issue persists.

userc9PFcmycn5
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Turning off the battery usage optimization resolved the problem.

Thank you