JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

How to set default programs

(Topic created: 11-18-2019 03:27 AM)
userPCviMWrEps
Constellation
Options
Other Mobile Devices

I am trying to open a pdf but its not allowing me to open it. I have installed Adobe Acrobat to make and open pdf's. How do I set it as the default program? 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
MrZell
Black Hole
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Hey there! 

@userPCviMWrEps, You can choose your default settings by going to your settings menu and searched for defaults. You can also open the application's settings to ensure it is selected as the default. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

3 Replies
Solution
MrZell
Black Hole
Options
Other Mobile Devices

Hey there! 

@userPCviMWrEps, You can choose your default settings by going to your settings menu and searched for defaults. You can also open the application's settings to ensure it is selected as the default. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

biba
Astronaut
Options
Other Mobile Devices
Hey there !
how do I reset the pdf password?
knightsurgeon
Neutron Star
Options
Other Mobile Devices

That would depend on the program you used to lock it. Do you remember which program you use?

0 Likes