Original topic:

PlutoTV App Not Loading

(Topic created: 12-20-2023 05:30 PM)
warrenweeks
Asteroid
Options
Projectors & Other TVs

My PlutoTV app does not load on my Samsung TV, model UN75TU700DFXZA. I have tried uninstalling and reinstalling the PlutoTV app, but the problem persists. Anyone else having the same issue?

17 Replies
Pandaperformance850
Constellation
Options
Projectors & Other TVs
Yes. Apparently its a known issue today. They are working on it.
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Projectors & Other TVs

Hello, Are you still experiencing this issue as of today? 

0 Likes
OlSargeH
Constellation
Options
Projectors & Other TVs

Yes the a loads starts to play and closes

warrenweeks
Asteroid
Options
Projectors & Other TVs

Yes, the PlutoTV loads but does not work. I only get a black screen once I try to launch the PlutoTV app. 

HGSiii
Constellation
Options
Projectors & Other TVs

I, too, get a black screen when trying to view Pluto Tv through the web. When I try to watch using the app, it crashes at ads or when I try to move to another channel.

Samsung_mAvl3Jd
Constellation
Options
Projectors & Other TVs

I'm struggling with the same issue as well. Multiple Samsung Smart TVs, all of them with Pluto just going to a black screen after launch

0 Likes
warrenweeks
Asteroid
Options
Projectors & Other TVs

Hey Samsung, It looks like you have a bug in your software related to running PlutoTV.  Please work with PlutoTV to understand and remedy the issue.  Otherwise, I will be cynical that Samsung is intentionally blocking PlutoTV so that customers do not have a choice and are required to use Samsung TV Plus.  This is against the law in the United States.  

Irishpride86
Constellation
Options
Projectors & Other TVs
When will this get fixed?
0 Likes
userHJWQS0Df3n
Constellation
Options
Projectors & Other TVs

It seems either you guys, or Pluto, or both, have broken the Pluto TV App for my Samsung 7. Deleting and reinstalling does not work.

But when you load the app, any button push on the remote will immediately crash the app. Pluto says they are aware of it, but over a month later, and it still has not been fixed. So, what gives?