JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Images treated as inline object in Notes

(Topic created: 08-31-2020 04:42 AM)
JBJedi
Constellation
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

Hi, this should probably be in the feature request section, but I can't find a link to get there so I'll put it here.

I noticed while using the newest version of Samsung Notes (which in most aspects is great and I'm happy that it's finally shaping up to be a decent Apple Notes rival) that it is cumbersome to use images in notes now. Unlike in Apple Notes where the image is treated as an inline object that moves with the text around it, images remain stationary and text is forced to move around the image. This is ultra inconvenient and time-consuming when adding pictures to clarify different parts of a note and then going back to add more detail to the text around it. Is there a way to change how the images are treated in the Notes app? If not, please add this feature. This is almost enough to break the app for me.

I'm business owner who frequently uses images interspersed with notes to quote on large jobs and I always take pictures and jot notes on site which I later flesh out in the notes. If the pictures can't stay where they're supposed to be with the proper notes, I won't be able to use the notes app.

Thanks!

JUMP TO SOLUTION
10 Replies
usersCk3Yn8eNP
Constellation
Options
Samsung Apps and Services
Has anyone seen a response from Samsung that the ability to set pictures to move inline with text (with or without wrapping text around images), is a feature returning to the updated Samsung Notes app for smartphones?