JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

'Mail In' Option for Phone Repair

(Topic created: 01-15-2024 07:13 PM)
May08Oje
Astronaut
Options
Samsung Apps and Services
I have been trying to request a repair through the Samsung Website and want to use their mail in option to send my phone in to get repaired but when I try to submit my credit card detail I keep getting an error message saying that my card details are invalid. I have attempted with multiple cards that I know work but I keep getting the same error message. Is anyone else having this problem or know how to fix it

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options

HEY May08Oje! I agree with angelchained, you should not be inputting your credit card info after trying multiple cards, for safety reasons. If you reach out to us through either of these avenues, we can assist with getting you set up with service.

Send a message on Facebook

Send Message on Twitter

Send Message to Moderator

View solution in context

2 Replies
Options
I haven't experienced any error messages, but I would stop inputting your credit card information , especially after trying multiple cards, which you know are valid.
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options

HEY May08Oje! I agree with angelchained, you should not be inputting your credit card info after trying multiple cards, for safety reasons. If you reach out to us through either of these avenues, we can assist with getting you set up with service.

Send a message on Facebook

Send Message on Twitter

Send Message to Moderator