JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

dex feature request: trackpad mouse inertia and one handed scrolling

(Topic created: 11-26-2022 04:24 PM)
jakedowns
Asteroid
Options
Samsung Apps and Services

Hello! Just using Samsung Dex for the first time and I'm loving it!

I'm using it with Nreal Air AR glasses and it works perfectly

I just wanted to share a feature request/ idea I had while using it

1 it would be cool if there was an option to enable inertia on the mouse pointer. Allowing you to flick the mouse across the screen. Many remote trackpad apps have this feature.Even just an option to increase the trackpad sensitivity would be nice

Also you could theoretically use the phone gyro as a 3-axis gimbal to provide a laser pointer mousing experience

2 it would be nice if you could enable a strip of the trackpad on the right and bottom for one handed horizontal and vertical scrolling. I'm glad two finger gestures work, I just think it would be a useful addition to have an alternative way to scroll with one hand

Edit: just realized I can achieve this by holding my finger down for a second and then scrolling 

Thanks for a great product! This is a seriously awesome way to experience android.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options

Thank you for your interest in sharing your idea with Samsung. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

View solution in context

0 Likes
4 Replies
jakedowns
Asteroid
Options
OH! I just realized if I hold my finger down for a second I can scroll one handed. 🙂
0 Likes
jakedowns
Asteroid
Options

also found the pointer speed in the dex settings menu

0 Likes
Options
Please do not add mouse inertia
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options

Thank you for your interest in sharing your idea with Samsung. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

0 Likes