JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Smartthings Hub STH-ETH 200 Welcome code invalid

(Topic created: 07-19-2021 06:37 PM)
userZ1gZ0LpTLe
Astronaut
Options
Smart Home Support

I have called in 3 times to Samsung support to get my Smartthings v2 hub working. They provided me a welcome code based on my device serial number and said "Everything looks good. Your code is unclaimed" However, whenever i enter the code during setup is say the code is invalid.

I have tried resetting the hub and reinstalling the Smartthings software. Is there anything I can do to fix this? The hub was working at my old house and now I cant add it to my new home.

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Smart Home Support

I understand how frustrating this is. You would need to send a Email to Support@smartthings.com with a picture of the bottom of your hub clearly displaying the Serial Number of your hub and request a welcome code reset. They will advise you of any additional requirements.

View solution in context

1 Reply
Solution
Anonymous
Not applicable
Options
Smart Home Support

I understand how frustrating this is. You would need to send a Email to Support@smartthings.com with a picture of the bottom of your hub clearly displaying the Serial Number of your hub and request a welcome code reset. They will advise you of any additional requirements.