JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Apps icons display

(Topic created: 04-11-2023 12:30 PM)
Chibcha
Astronaut
Options
Tablets
 Can apps icons be displayed alphabetically.? If so, how?

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
d_spi
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Tablets
Good afternoon @Chincha, I hope you're doing well.

Here's how you can arrange apps alphabetically so that they show up in order in your app application tray.

First swipe down your notification shade and tap on the gear icon to the right> this will take you to your settings menu> next scroll down to and tap on "apps"> tap on where it says "Samsung app settings"> to the right now tap on the three dots which will bring up "sort by" you'll want to sort them by name so that they show in alphabetical order.

View solution in context

3 Replies
Solution
d_spi
Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Tablets
Good afternoon @Chincha, I hope you're doing well.

Here's how you can arrange apps alphabetically so that they show up in order in your app application tray.

First swipe down your notification shade and tap on the gear icon to the right> this will take you to your settings menu> next scroll down to and tap on "apps"> tap on where it says "Samsung app settings"> to the right now tap on the three dots which will bring up "sort by" you'll want to sort them by name so that they show in alphabetical order.
Scubadog200
Galaxy
Options
Tablets
The main reasons I use Microsoft Launcher instead of OneUI are: I don't like the Priority Apps section rating up App Drawer space, the App Drawer in Launcher has alphabetical headers in the App sections themselves AND the right side slider has the letters as well, enabling you to treat it like a jump list. Also, Launcher supports a Sub-grid on the Home pages, giving me MUCH more granular control over icon and widget placement. If Samsung would add those features, If Samsung back to OneUI instantly.
0 Likes
DanG92263
Honored Contributor
Options
Tablets
Swipe up to view apps.
Tap More icon (three vertical dots) in Search bar
Tap Sort
Tap Alphabetical order
0 Likes