JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Fix xfinity stream HD viewing

(Topic created: 03-16-2023 06:58 PM)
Sapman
Astronaut
Options
Tablets

Is there a way to fix the choppy display when I view HD channels in Xfinity Stream on my A7 Lite tablet? I have to pick NON-HD channels. I have no such problem on my S6 Lite tablet or my A53 phone. 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
bill-e
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Tablets

I would have thought that the streaming services would be core to Android and not the UI.  But in any case, it would be up to the app developer to get the latest technical documentation for the devices it wishes to support amd make the appropriate compatability code changes to the app. 

** If my response helps, please click on Like (Heart). If I resolved your issue also please click on Accept as a Solution so that others can benefit.

Bill
---
Galaxy Fold 5 512g(VZW), Galaxy Book (original, VZW), Tab S8 Ultra, Tab S4, Galaxy Watch6Classic 47mm(VZW), Galaxy Watch5Pro(VZW), M8 Smart Monitor

View solution in context

6 Replies
JohnTechTips
Nebula
Options
Tablets
This may be a post for xfinity support
Sapman
Astronaut
Options
Tablets

I did. They blame it on the app. If it's the app why do I not have this problem on my other Samsung devices.

0 Likes
bill-e
Options
Tablets
Possibly different versions of Android? If it's the app then it's an Xfinity problem as they are the only ones who can fix their app.
** If my response helps, please click on Like (Heart). If I resolved your issue also please click on Accept as a Solution so that others can benefit.

Bill
---
Galaxy Fold 5 512g(VZW), Galaxy Book (original, VZW), Tab S8 Ultra, Tab S4, Galaxy Watch6Classic 47mm(VZW), Galaxy Watch5Pro(VZW), M8 Smart Monitor
Sapman
Astronaut
Options
Tablets
I am thinking it's because the A7 Lite uses UI 5 CORE.
0 Likes
Solution
bill-e
Options
Tablets

I would have thought that the streaming services would be core to Android and not the UI.  But in any case, it would be up to the app developer to get the latest technical documentation for the devices it wishes to support amd make the appropriate compatability code changes to the app. 

Bill
---
Sapman
Astronaut
Options
Tablets
Thank you.
0 Likes