Original topic:

Instant play removal

(Topic created: 11-17-2023 02:53 AM)
userxThyVb6AmL
Constellation
Options
Tablets
I have a tab S8.
How do I remove the instant play games I have accidentally placed in the gaming hub.

Is there a way to remove the entire instant play box?

I don't use it.
I hate it.

Thank you.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
userserVRjsVLG
Constellation
Options
Tablets

If you haven't got your games removed from Gaming Hub, I finally figured out how to. 

In the spot where (that little spot where your games are) lol

Tap on the three dots on the right, then tap and hold your finger on the game you want to remove from Gaming Hub and a screen will pop up. 

I  do not Gaming Hub either, it's advertising for games I don't want. Good luck.

View solution in context

9 Replies
bill-e
Cosmic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Tablets

In the Game Launcher click on Recent, then toggle off "show instant plays" 

** If my response helps, please click on Like (Heart). If I resolved your issue also please click on Accept as a Solution so that others can benefit.

Bill
---
Galaxy Fold 6 512g(VZW), Galaxy Book (original, VZW), Tab S8 Ultra, Tab S4, Galaxy Watch7Ultra(VZW),Galaxy Watch6Classic 47mm(VZW), M8 Smart Monitor, NEO 55" QN90D TV, Buds Pro
harleyjrmom
Asteroid
Options
Tablets
I'm not seeing it are what it just shows my games and instant play games at the top and I don't play instant games
sathishprime
Constellation
Options
Tablets

I can't find it, can you help me? 

harleyjrmom
Asteroid
Options
Tablets
I'm not finding it still
0 Likes
harleyjrmom
Asteroid
Options
Tablets
How do u remove instant play games please help me
Karpinski65
Asteroid
Options
Tablets

Samsung you have ruined Gaming Hub. There doesn't seem to be a workaround of hiding recently played or instant play games. The ones I do play take up a little section at the bottom. Now they have been infected by "Casual Web Games" 😡

Ethereal_yin
Constellation
Options
Tablets

You can erase your gaming hub history in settings under privacy. It will delete all you gaming history(like achievement, Instant plays, total play time, e.t.c.) on the gaming hub.

Note:

Your progress on google play installed games will not be affected but I've not verified for galaxy store games

0 Likes
Solution
userserVRjsVLG
Constellation
Options
Tablets

If you haven't got your games removed from Gaming Hub, I finally figured out how to. 

In the spot where (that little spot where your games are) lol

Tap on the three dots on the right, then tap and hold your finger on the game you want to remove from Gaming Hub and a screen will pop up. 

I  do not Gaming Hub either, it's advertising for games I don't want. Good luck.

MikeHoney
Constellation
Options
Tablets
This app is so trash its literally a walking ad that entraps you into clicking the instant play games which you then CANT hide unless you delte your personal data.

Its predatory and malicious. If you dont care about the Samsung eggs or achievements i suggest deleting it