JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

My Nav Buttons are too close after Android 1 2 Update. How do l fix it?

(Topic created: 09-26-2022 11:55 AM)
Eggman89
Asteroid
Options
Tablets

Ever since updating to Android 12, the nav buttons are too close. 

This wasn't a issue. I'm also not seeing the apps on right side of nav bar. 

I've disabled the good lock : Nav Star as well. 

How do I fix it? 

Thanks. 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Frit
Asteroid
Options
Tablets

Problem solved. Once you turn off Taskbar you have to go into Navigations and select Button Position. With Taskbar turned off, Center now shows up as an option.

View solution in context

13 Replies
bill-e
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Tablets

The only way to revert back to the prior layout is to turn off the new Taskbar.

There are no apps to the right side of the Navbar.  The Taskbar however does show recent apps on the right side of the Taskbar if that is toggled on. 

I don't use GoodLock so I can't comment on that but turning off the Taskbar will revert the Navbar. 

** If my response helps, please click on Like (Heart). If I resolved your issue also please click on Accept as a Solution so that others can benefit.

Bill
---
Galaxy Fold 5 512g(VZW), Galaxy Book (original, VZW), Tab S8 Ultra, Tab S4, Galaxy Watch6Classic 47mm(VZW), Galaxy Watch5Pro(VZW), M8 Smart Monitor
Eggman89
Asteroid
Options
Tablets

Perfect. Taskbar doesn't work with Nova, or any other 3rd party launcher. So it's kinda useless anyway!

0 Likes
Frit
Asteroid
Options
Tablets
I am seeing the same problem after update. Turning off Taskbar didn't help. Navigation bar is still crowded to one side.Screenshot_20220930_231417_One UI Home.jpg
0 Likes
Solution
Frit
Asteroid
Options
Tablets

Problem solved. Once you turn off Taskbar you have to go into Navigations and select Button Position. With Taskbar turned off, Center now shows up as an option.

user_pnio80
Constellation
Options
Tablets

Thank you!! The condensed nav bar was driving me crazy. 

0 Likes
Frit
Asteroid
Options
Tablets
Just upgraded to 4.1.1 Android 12 and now III O V navigation icons are crowded in bottom right of screen instead of evenly across the bottom.  Has anyone else seen this.
SuperBoop
Sun
Options
Tablets
Can you post a screenshot so we have a better idea what you mean?
0 Likes
bill-e
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Tablets

That's the way it is.  If you don't like it you can turn off the new Taskbar at Settings->Display->Taskbar=OFF

** If my response helps, please click on Like (Heart). If I resolved your issue also please click on Accept as a Solution so that others can benefit.

Bill
---
Galaxy Fold 5 512g(VZW), Galaxy Book (original, VZW), Tab S8 Ultra, Tab S4, Galaxy Watch6Classic 47mm(VZW), Galaxy Watch5Pro(VZW), M8 Smart Monitor
0 Likes
Frit
Asteroid
Options
Tablets
I turned off the Taskbar, but the navigation icons are still in the same position. This is on an S6 tablet.Screenshot_20220930_231417_One UI Home.jpg
0 Likes