JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Rotate tablet

(Topic created: 01-16-2022 04:53 PM)
userxAPef8JLZP
Constellation
Options
Tablets
Can someone help me figure out the setting to unlock when I rotate my tablet from portrait to landscape? 
Thank you so much!
0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
MsBri1
Neutron Star
Options
Tablets

Hello, I located this article that has helpful information regarding your inquiry here- https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00088202/ and would encourage you to review it then give it a try. I hope this resolved your concern and please reach out if further assistance is needed. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

View solution in context

3 Replies
Solution
MsBri1
Neutron Star
Options
Tablets

Hello, I located this article that has helpful information regarding your inquiry here- https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00088202/ and would encourage you to review it then give it a try. I hope this resolved your concern and please reach out if further assistance is needed. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.

Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

LindaK20
Galaxy
Options
Tablets
I don't know if this will help you. I have a Tab S6 with Android 11. The only setting I know of is in the Quick Setting panel part of the notification shade. There is a toggle called Auto Rotate. When it is on, you can use the tablet in portrait or landscape just by physically rotating it. When the toggle is off, the tablet stays in Portrait mode no matter how you turn it.
0 Likes
userxAPef8JLZP
Constellation
Options
Tablets
Yes, I couldn't find the rotate button. I googled it and found it. Thank you for your help!
0 Likes