JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

S6 tab | Second Display

(Topic created: 05-16-2022 01:55 PM)
Gabrieli2806
Astronaut
Options
Tablets
Since the One UI 3.1 update, all tablets would have the option to be a second screen with a PC, but after receiving the Android 12 update with One UI 4.1 for the S6 tab, the option is still not available. even though in the information from previous updates it said that the new function was already available

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
userdpCpihDw0H
Constellation
Options
Tablets

If you can’t see the Second screen icon on the extended dropdown options, try following these steps.

From the extended dropdown options select ‘Smart View’
Click on the 3 dots to chose settings
Click on Smart View, on the next screen hit ‘Smart View’ 5x times, to get the ‘SmartView developer Option’ screen
Select ‘Start Second Screen’
On your laptop, press the Windows Key + K, then select your tablet

View solution in context

3 Replies
bill-e
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Tablets

From what I've read, the Second Screen is enabled on tab S7 and newer with 3.1 and higher.  the S6 was taken off the list.

** If my response helps, please click on Like (Heart). If I resolved your issue also please click on Accept as a Solution so that others can benefit.

Bill
---
Galaxy Fold 5 512g(VZW), Galaxy Book (original, VZW), Tab S8 Ultra, Tab S4, Galaxy Watch6Classic 47mm(VZW), Galaxy Watch5Pro(VZW), M8 Smart Monitor
0 Likes
Solution
userdpCpihDw0H
Constellation
Options
Tablets

If you can’t see the Second screen icon on the extended dropdown options, try following these steps.

From the extended dropdown options select ‘Smart View’
Click on the 3 dots to chose settings
Click on Smart View, on the next screen hit ‘Smart View’ 5x times, to get the ‘SmartView developer Option’ screen
Select ‘Start Second Screen’
On your laptop, press the Windows Key + K, then select your tablet

Gabrieli2806
Astronaut
Options
Tablets
Thank you so much
0 Likes