JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Tab S8 Ultra doesn't charge

(Topic created: 06-04-2023 10:22 PM)
ITzCHAMPz
Halo
Options
Tablets

My Samsung tab s8 ultra doesn't charge last a certain percentage. I got it to 20% then it stopped going up. Showed that it was charging and it just kept dropping. Restarted and let the tablet drain to zero percent and the issue still remains. Nothing inside the port and I am able to use the same cord on my phone and it charges just fine.

0 Likes

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
bill-e
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Tablets

Doesn't necessarily matter if the charger works with your phone. Use a different charger and cable to test it

Also, boot to Safe Mode to test and after that if that doesn't work, boot to Recovery Menu and wipe the cache.

** If my response helps, please click on Like (Heart). If I resolved your issue also please click on Accept as a Solution so that others can benefit.

Bill
---
Galaxy Fold 5 512g(VZW), Galaxy Book (original, VZW), Tab S8 Ultra, Tab S4, Galaxy Watch6Classic 47mm(VZW), Galaxy Watch5Pro(VZW), M8 Smart Monitor

View solution in context

1 Reply
Solution
bill-e
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Tablets

Doesn't necessarily matter if the charger works with your phone. Use a different charger and cable to test it

Also, boot to Safe Mode to test and after that if that doesn't work, boot to Recovery Menu and wipe the cache.

** If my response helps, please click on Like (Heart). If I resolved your issue also please click on Accept as a Solution so that others can benefit.

Bill
---
Galaxy Fold 5 512g(VZW), Galaxy Book (original, VZW), Tab S8 Ultra, Tab S4, Galaxy Watch6Classic 47mm(VZW), Galaxy Watch5Pro(VZW), M8 Smart Monitor