JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Tab s8 plus gallery widget

(Topic created: 03-19-2023 07:04 AM)
BIGSGT
Cosmic Ray
Options
Tablets

why is it when I turn off my tablet I have to reload the pictures back on to the widget. I have a s23 ultra and it just seems to pickup like it was before. It is really annoying when this happens.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
bill-e
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Tablets

Mine works fine on my Tab S8U... I use 3 of them.  Try deleting the widget and clearing the Gallery app cache

You mention Tablet and S23, which is the problem? 

** If my response helps, please click on Like (Heart). If I resolved your issue also please click on Accept as a Solution so that others can benefit.

Bill
---
Galaxy Fold 5 512g(VZW), Galaxy Book (original, VZW), Tab S8 Ultra, Tab S4, Galaxy Watch6Classic 47mm(VZW), Galaxy Watch5Pro(VZW), M8 Smart Monitor

View solution in context

5 Replies
Solution
bill-e
Options
Tablets

Mine works fine on my Tab S8U... I use 3 of them.  Try deleting the widget and clearing the Gallery app cache

You mention Tablet and S23, which is the problem? 

** If my response helps, please click on Like (Heart). If I resolved your issue also please click on Accept as a Solution so that others can benefit.

Bill
---
Galaxy Fold 5 512g(VZW), Galaxy Book (original, VZW), Tab S8 Ultra, Tab S4, Galaxy Watch6Classic 47mm(VZW), Galaxy Watch5Pro(VZW), M8 Smart Monitor
BIGSGT
Cosmic Ray
Options
Tablets
Tablet
0 Likes
bill-e
Options
Tablets

OK, now I understand your post 😉 

Try what I suggested and see if that helps.  Mine has been working for about 8 months without issue. 

Bill
---
0 Likes
BIGSGT
Cosmic Ray
Options
Tablets
I just wanted t1o say thanks. That fixed the issue.
bill-e
Options
Tablets

You're welcome.  It's actually the best photo frame widget I've tried. 

Bill
---
0 Likes