JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

How do I add a downloaded app to my TV home screen?

(Topic created: 03-31-2024 07:22 AM)
empanadamami
Astronaut
Options
Projectors & Other TVs
I downloaded the MAX app, but now I can't figure out how to add it to my home screen with the rest of my main apps. I went back to the app store to try through there, but it just opens the MAX app, I can't read the app info or Uninstall or see if the "add to home screen" option is there. I use MAX a lot, so this would be great to get help on and resolve. Thank you!

I have a Samsung cu7000 TV btw.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Projectors & Other TVs

Hi there, Thanks so much for asking! According to our guide on TV apps (linked below) you can add apps to your TV home screen by going to Apps, selecting the Settings icon in the upper right corner, highlighting your desired app, and then selecting Add to Home. Please let us know if this helps!

https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00062169/

View solution in context

5 Replies
TayBeatz
Astronaut
Options
Projectors & Other TVs
When you open your app drawer just hold the max icon for a few seconds it should let you add it to the home screen from there
0 Likes
empanadamami
Astronaut
Options
Projectors & Other TVs
Thank you, but your response is for how to do it on a phone and I was asking for my TV. I appreciate your help though!
TayBeatz
Astronaut
Options
Projectors & Other TVs
I apologize I misread!
0 Likes
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Projectors & Other TVs

Hi there, Thanks so much for asking! According to our guide on TV apps (linked below) you can add apps to your TV home screen by going to Apps, selecting the Settings icon in the upper right corner, highlighting your desired app, and then selecting Add to Home. Please let us know if this helps!

https://www.samsung.com/us/support/answer/ANS00062169/

empanadamami
Astronaut
Options
Projectors & Other TVs
Thank you! This worked!