cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Constellation

Vertical Color Bands on UN55KS8000DFXZA

My 55" Samsung TV developed vertical green and blue bands (a known manufacturer's defect with this model) two weeks ago.  I called Samsung and supervisor, Virgil, on 6/19/2020 stated that I would get a one-time warranty accommodation that would cover my TV til 8/7/2020 (TV purchased 8/7/2017 and manufacturer warranty expired 8/7/2018).  At Virgil's request, I submitted proof of payment to efax@sea.samsung.com and my Samsung account was updated with the date of purchase on 6/22/2020.  I have been calling Samsung since that day to get the promised one-time warranty accommodation to get my TV fixed for free and every single employee I have spoken to in the past two weeks says that the warranty department has not updated the technical department for repair.  Every time I call they tell me to resend the proof of purchase to efax@sea.samsung.com.  I have now sent proof THREE times and no one seems to want to help me with the promised extended warranty accommodation.

1 REPLY 1
Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

Re: Vertical Color Bands on UN55KS8000DFXZA

Hey there! I definitely understand your frustration. Can you send me a private message with you transaction number? http://bit.ly/2tCGnGK

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.