Original topic:

Samsung Galaxy A53 5g Post One UI Update Refuses to connect to working sim card

(Topic created: 2 weeks ago)
Members_1sgkfxB
Constellation
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

After updating my phone's Ui to One UI 6 my phone would say that I no longer had a sim card in it and wouldn't work unless I restarted my phone or took the sim card out and put it back in. After the 6.1 update it refuses to connect at all. I know my sim card still works as I put it in an old phone and it has worked fine there. So I then looked to the internet to see if there were any solutions but none worked. I followed samsungs own guide (https://www.samsung.com/ph/support/mobile-devices/how-to-fix-no-sim-card-detected-error-on-galaxy-ph...) for sim card errors but none worked. I've now looked at various forms and seen many others have the same or similar problems with the current update. I doubt that there is an easy solution as I even looked into how to maybe roll back the update to no success . I am now 90% confident that the error is caused by the update and know that it could be fixed in future updates but that leaves me now in a difficult situation with my phone. 

3 Replies
uservWIIqPXtsn
Asteroid
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
Same here. I have to put my SIM in another phone and then back in mine to make it work. Pain in the **bleep**. Then Samsung takes ZERO responsibility and tells me to buy a new phone. How about you fix what YOU broke Samsung!
Also my messages duplicate in the text box after I send them.
suicidal
Constellation
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
This is a person hacking my phone please help
0 Likes
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
Who
0 Likes