Original topic:

Super fast charging is not working in A15 4g

(Topic created: 3 weeks ago)
Omid15
Asteroid
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

Hello. I have a Galaxy A15 4G, but when I connect the 25 charger to it, the 15-watt charge animation is shown, and the charging circle bar is green instead of blue. Instead of showing super-fast charge, it shows fast charging. The adapter is also 25 watts of original Samsung. And it charges other phones 25 watts. But I don't know what the problem is with this phone. Please help me.I even did a factory reset and reset settings. Fast charging is enabled in settings(0%-100%=1h and 45m)

1000001274.jpg

ā€ƒ

1000001275.jpg

ā€ƒ

3 Replies
Nerd83
Asteroid
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
Okay so this could either be that you are using the wrong charging adapter and or the wrong charging cable get yourself both brand new and try a different wall outlet and then if it's still is not working honestly at that point you may need the charging port replaced which on an a15 is going to cost about as much as the device itself so unless you have insurance it may just be time for a new phone
Omid15
Asteroid
Options
A Series & Other Mobile

No bro, the charger and cable are fine as it charges the a52 with super fast charging. I think the charging port is also healthy because when I went to the dealer and they tested it with a charging tester, they said that the phone receives the required energy. (about 8 amps) Thank you for your comments and help

0 Likes
Nerd83
Asteroid
Options
A Series & Other Mobile
Did any of my suggestions fix your issue?
0 Likes