JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Galaxy Book3 Pro 360 Keyboard navigation

(Topic created: 07-31-2023 02:05 PM)
JimmyW
Cosmic Ray
Options
Computers

I'm trying figure out whether there's a certain way to use the Page Up and Page Down keys (see pic). It seems like each key moves the content up or down one line at a time instead of one page at a time. For example, in MS Excel, the Page Up/Down keys move the focus up or down one cell. Is there a setting or key combination needed to move by the page? Thanks.

PS: If you have the same Galaxy Book, perhaps you can check yours and tell me how your Page Up/Down keys work.

IMG_20230731_134813.jpg

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Computers

Hello! Thank you for reaching out! I see how this can be concerning with not being able to use all functionality of the laptop. If yours is the model with the full-size keyboard with the number pad on the side then you will need to press the FN key and hit either the number 9 key or number 3 key to go up and down. 

View solution in context

0 Likes
3 Replies
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Computers

Hello! Thank you for reaching out! I see how this can be concerning with not being able to use all functionality of the laptop. If yours is the model with the full-size keyboard with the number pad on the side then you will need to press the FN key and hit either the number 9 key or number 3 key to go up and down. 

0 Likes
JimmyW
Cosmic Ray
Options
Computers

Thanks. I figured that out, and it works.

0 Likes
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Computers

That's great to hear! 

0 Likes