JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Samsung Galaxy Book Ultra 3 - Cannot install Audio Driver

(Topic created: a month ago)
HollywoodShono
Constellation
Options
Computers

So I've had a weird issue with my laptop the past couple weeks.     I cannot find the correct files for the REALTEK AUDIO DRIVER, and when I try to update my Sound Drivers from Samsung Update, it crashes Samsung Update, doing nothing.

I've also gotten the Install Realtek Audio Driver Failure!! [Error Code : -0001] when trying to install the realtek drivers from the intel site.    I wish Samsung provided their OEM drivers on the website instead of relying on an app that does not work.

In Devices and Printers, Intel High Definition Audio, and 2 Universal Serial Bus(USB)  Controllers keep popping up whenever I disable the drivers, and uninstall the audio drivers to try and hope Samsung Update works.

Do I have to reinstall Windows 10 on my laptop?    Everything else on the laptop works fine, just cannot get audio from the laptop.

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Computers

Hello! Thank you for reaching out! I would recommend download the drivers directly from intel, they do have a tool that you can download that will detect what device you have and drivers you will need. Please go hear: https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/download-center/home.html. If this does not work It would be recommended to try a factory reset on your laptop, or you can try a reinstallation of windows.

Also, just want to confirm did you by chance downgrade to Windows 10 or did it come preinstalled. As I know that most galaxy books 3s should have Windows 11 on them.

View solution in context

1 Reply
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Computers

Hello! Thank you for reaching out! I would recommend download the drivers directly from intel, they do have a tool that you can download that will detect what device you have and drivers you will need. Please go hear: https://www.intel.com/content/www/us/en/download-center/home.html. If this does not work It would be recommended to try a factory reset on your laptop, or you can try a reinstallation of windows.

Also, just want to confirm did you by chance downgrade to Windows 10 or did it come preinstalled. As I know that most galaxy books 3s should have Windows 11 on them.