Original topic:

Fold6 Multi window - change gray background

(Topic created: yesterday)
leafycabbage
Asteroid
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
Anyone know how I can change the gray background to black when in Multi window? I know I can choose Full screen in split view, but that causes me to lose the navigation buttons and forces gestures which I don't like.

I've tried creating different themes here in Good Lock and also tried the Navigation editing but there is no option to change the color.

Thanks!

6 Replies
sullins
Constellation
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
At the moment this currently is no possible way to do this.
0 Likes
leafycabbage
Asteroid
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
Bummer
0 Likes
JoJo4360
Galaxy
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
Isn't that dumb. Why would they do that, drop the navigation at the bottom. Do you not get the navigation by swiping up from the bottom? If not, then that's REALLY dumb. Geesh
0 Likes
leafycabbage
Asteroid
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
Sorry, yes you do get the navigation buttons back by swiping up from the bottom, but at that point it's the same as gesturing and I'm not a fan of gesturing.
0 Likes
JoJo4360
Galaxy
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
I know I'm not either . Some of these things should absolutely just be there in full "frontal" view lol. Especially makes sense when you say one of the 2 sides in your fold HAS that nav bar in view! Right? I don't know cause I don't have fold but I thought that's what you said. So how silly is it to not have it on both sides. Like a pinch in the behind. Lol
0 Likes
JoJo4360
Galaxy
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
Sometimes I'd like to physically point this out to these IT people. I know they're smart as you know, but I think the geek thing shows it's colors on intuitionv type stuff rather than always thinking up new mouse traps. I don't know, in just working on sooooo many apps that I use on a daily basis that all have recent updates with errors galore - I swear it's gonna send me to a mental institution. I've got sore elbows (lol, but for real) from leaning on my counter detailing tons of info to all these places! And I've got easy better things to do. I'm sorry for buggin out, it's just fresh in my mind right now. I so hope they hear you and fix this because it makes such perfect sense. Best, Joel
0 Likes