Original topic:

Missing Group Conversation Setting in Messages App

(Topic created: 08-15-2024 04:56 PM)
NPG
Asteroid
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
Hi 

I was wondering if anyone else ran into the same thing. 

I was living in Korea last year and I bought a new Flip5 phone from the Samsung office for my Korean SIM card. 
Now that I'm back in the U.S., I switched my US carrier's SIM card to the GalaxyFlip5. 

Now I cannot send/participate in group chats. I am actually completely missing the setting in the messages app under the MMS menu. 

5 Replies
Solution
meself
Neutron Star
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
I would say it's due to being a international model so wouldn't be same I'm some specs or settings as in usa
0 Likes
NPG
Asteroid
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
Yeah. I figured, but I'm hoping that Samsung could send me version of the messages app with the "group conversation" setting. šŸ˜‡ Just waiting to hear back from support.

In the meantime, I posted here to if anyone has already gone through the same thing.
0 Likes
meself
Neutron Star
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
Oh just thought in galaxy store search for messages can download there should be the right version for USA you are after
0 Likes
NPG
Asteroid
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
Yep. Tried that, but the app on the store just has the "open" button, instead of install or update.

I have a feeling that all my Samsung might be the Korean version of those Samsung apps.

Haha. This is what my "Samsung" app looks like when I open it. Hehe, šŸ˜…1723770456426.jpg
0 Likes
meself
Neutron Star
Options
Fold & Flip Phones
Oh yes that would be the problem