cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: My AKG earbuds with my Galaxy S10+ left side is very very quiet

Typically if you've been through all of the troubleshooting then an exchange of them is recommended. You are welcome to private message us here with the full model code and IMEI number of your phone and we'd be happy to see about this exchange for you. 

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you.
Please note, notification emails are a DO NOT REPLY address, you must log-in on the community page in order to respond.

Highlighted
Constellation

You do realize there are no troubleshooting steps that your replies are referring to. There is no link pointing to troubleshooting steps. it only refers to if you have tried all the troubleshooting steps, which I cannot find.

so I would love to try the troubleshooting steps your response is alluding to, but unfortunately I need the troubleshooting steps on how to find the troubleshooting steps through the troubleshooter that you're using. my goodness, common sense is not that common. This should be so simple a grandmother should be able to figure it out. You don't point to a place on the map without it being marked on the map. I have looked at every response. The only thing I can find is a green box, with a check mark, that says salt and jumped do solution. Then that place it jumps to simply says when you've tried all of the troubleshooting steps instant message us here. So frustrating

Highlighted
Constellation

I even did a search for the word except oh, and there is no accept solution other than where you are referring to clicking on it and your response. I can use the scroll screenshot feature to prove it to you. Where in the world are the troubleshooting steps?

jump to solution should take me to a link that takes me directly to the troubleshooting steps and except as solution should be listed there if any of them work.

Highlighted
Astronaut

Finally found what was causing my AKG ear buds left side sound to play lower volume than right side bud although sound on all my devices was balanced and equalized.

I removed the sillicone buds from the left ear plug. Found 2 round silver and black round pieces of fabric probably put there to act as a barrier to prevent ear matter and dust to enter the earplug.

I removed the 2 pieces of fabrics, installed the silicon buds back and sound is now clear and loud.

Highlighted
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator

@user4Y8PKaqKEx We are glad that you found a resolution that works for you but we do not recommend that you removing the mesh and operating the earbuds without them. As for this could cause future issues with your earbuds.

Highlighted
Constellation

I have nearly the same problem except my left esrbud just stopped working

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Samsung Gear IconX right earbud a lot louder then left earbud

Dear Samsung,

I only jog using my earbuds for past months but suddenly my right earbud sound is a lot louder then my left earbud. Pressing soft reset button did not fix my problem. Is there anything I can do about this?

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Re: Samsung Gear IconX right earbud a lot louder then left earbud

Have you taken off the squishy part and checked to see if perhaps there's any build up in one of the speaker holes versus the other? It's not uncommon, even with the nice protection of that marshmallow part. If you notice that the speaker holes do appear to be a bit clogged, you can try taking a Q-tip to it with a light amount of rubbing alcohol on it.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you. If a post stand out to you, perhaps you could give that post a star to show other community members they were able to assist or was relevant to you.

Highlighted
Cosmic Ray

Will try today as suggested and let know about result.

Thank you

Highlighted
Honored Contributor

Thanks! I'll be patiently waiting. Hopefully it's something as simple as that.

Be sure to click " ✓ Accept as Solution" when you find an answer that works for you. If a post stand out to you, perhaps you could give that post a star to show other community members they were able to assist or was relevant to you.