JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Help unlock screen pattern code note20 ultra

(Topic created: 03-04-2024 11:13 AM)
JusssMee
Cosmic Ray
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

I changed my screen pattern code to many times and now I can't unlock it. If I can't unlock it then how can I sync that phone into my Google account again or sign it back onto my Google account because I signed out using my tab, I wasn't thinking when I signed out, all I was thinking was about my privacy and didn't realize I had just put a end to my syncing. 

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Hello, Welcome to the Community. We understand how upsetting it is to be locked out of your device.

This guide also has steps you can take to reset the phone: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01001570/

If you are still unable to access the phone, you can try a factory reset from the recovery menu. 

To get to recovery mode:
- Turn off phone
- Once off, hold down volume up and power buttons simultaneously
- When Samsung logo appears, release power button BUT KEEP HOLDING VOLUME UP until the recovery menu appears

- Use volume buttons to navigate to FACTORY RESET

- Use power button to select

If you're not able to reset there, you will need a copy of the original bill of sale, and you can reach out to a Samsung (1-800-726-7864) with the information to have service set up for the service center to unlock it. 

View solution in context

0 Likes
2 Replies
realaud
Honored Contributor
Options
Galaxy Note Phones
You may have to do a factory reset. And then restore the backup. The backups do not keep your screen patterns or passwords so you only have to set them again.
0 Likes
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy Note Phones

Hello, Welcome to the Community. We understand how upsetting it is to be locked out of your device.

This guide also has steps you can take to reset the phone: https://www.samsung.com/us/support/troubleshooting/TSG01001570/

If you are still unable to access the phone, you can try a factory reset from the recovery menu. 

To get to recovery mode:
- Turn off phone
- Once off, hold down volume up and power buttons simultaneously
- When Samsung logo appears, release power button BUT KEEP HOLDING VOLUME UP until the recovery menu appears

- Use volume buttons to navigate to FACTORY RESET

- Use power button to select

If you're not able to reset there, you will need a copy of the original bill of sale, and you can reach out to a Samsung (1-800-726-7864) with the information to have service set up for the service center to unlock it. 

0 Likes