JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Galaxy Smart Ring and Airport checkpoints!?

(Topic created: 4 weeks ago)
Bowerjeff
Halo
Options
Galaxy Ring
has anyone been able wear the galaxy ring through airport security checkpoints!? or did you have to remove it like any other metal objects like belts, phones, watches, other jewelry, etc.!??

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
GaryB82
Galactic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy Ring

Yes you can wear your smart ring through security 

https://www.yahoo.com/tech/smart-ring-airport-security-140013887.html

If you've found my post to be helpful, Please like my Comments ✓✓✓.
If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and ✓✓✓ to Accept as Solution button.

View solution in context

4 Replies
Solution
GaryB82
Options
Galaxy Ring

Yes you can wear your smart ring through security 

https://www.yahoo.com/tech/smart-ring-airport-security-140013887.html

If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and ✓✓✓ to Accept as Solution button.

Bowerjeff
Halo
Options
Galaxy Ring
awesome, thanks! i preordered my galaxy ring early in July 2024 and received it on August 12, 2024, and i absolutely love it!! i got the latest security update for August 1, 2024 on September 9, 2024 at 7:35 am, USA time! the lates update included was the ring gestures to dismiss the alarm and take photos, tap to answer calls, sketch to image and other great things on my s24 ultra and the galaxy buds 3 pro got an update with the UHQ Sound in the wearable app!!
0 Likes
GaryB82
Options
Galaxy Ring

You will love the ring I wear mine daily 

Bowerjeff
Halo
Options
Galaxy Ring
when i first got mine, i wirelessly charged it, then opened the case and the wearable app to connect it! then i wore it for the first 4 days, recharged it, then i got the first full 6 days on a full charge without removing it! now i just remove it and recharge when i take a shower! it is the best thing ever! better than getting the watch! i am glad i can now use it to dismiss the alarm and take photos!
0 Likes