Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Highlighted
user0zcI4aZJ4S
Constellation

Re: VZW S7 Bluetooth Call Audio Only

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Samsung s8 hasn't even got media audio to switch on/off .if I'd known that I couldn't play music in the car I would have stayed with iPhone.i check the web everyday to c if Samsung has fixed the problem  but only c more complaints.im so annoyed that I paid £689 for a phone that doesn't do wat my iPhone did b4 I changed.samsung have blamed the car software and acted like didn't know anything  about the problem, I only hope that Xmas shoppers find out about s8 before they buy for music loving kids

user81HeYROfTE
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

There is no answer or solution in what you marked as solution...

userfp4F8WO3H1
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Anyone get a solution  to this problem?

Having the same issue with my S8+ where calls are fine but audio streaming will not work.

Red Giant

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Hi @userfp4F8WO3H1 Sorry to hear you're having this trouble. Have you tried any of the suggested posted earlier in this thread?

userYlMqbNyNKJ
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I'm having the same problem. I have tried just about everything - from factory resets, to going into the VW dealership to see if they could help - my headdeck which is 3 years old has all the latest updates so there was nothing that could be done.  I've swapped from an iphone to a Note8, that is effectively useless for the 20+ hours i spend driving each week.  Very very unhappy.  However my wireless Bose headphones work fine.

userWhzxVRcQrh
Astronaut

VZW S7 Bluetooth Call Audio Only

JUMP TO SOLUTION
This happened to my note 8. turns out it was because I had it in a mid power saving mode.
userKJColRgrwa
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I'm having the same issue with connecting to media with bluetooth. I have had no issues connecting to my headphones or Bose speaker. Did you set your performance mode to High performance and that worked?

user6M4ub6uINS
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

in the car, you have to say that the phone is NOT a hands-free device and audio only...then u can make calls and listen to your music from the phone via Bluetooth to the car. Absolutely the opposite of what you would think to do.  I think they did this to reduce accident while driving and playing with your phone and also to shift liability to the driver. 

Pavel Kryl
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Nice, but where can I find such a setting? Please, post a photo of such a setting in VW audio system (2014). I am completely missing such option.