cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Pepsiluche
Constellation

Re: Mobile data and wifi issues - All Carriers

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Galaxy note 8 sprint, same issue here, my signal gets really weak and a lots of times I just got no signal at all

Samsung Care Ambassador

JUMP TO SOLUTION

@Pepsiluche looks like network outtages and tower update in your area.

═════════════════════════════════════
If you post new question please specify your Phone model and Carrier.
If you like my comment please hit ♥
if I answer your question please hit the 'accept as solution' button
user1samS10
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I also have been having the same issue. I have a s10 on T mobile network which I have 4 lines of service and I am the only one not getting service. After going to my provider to issue me a new sim and that not working I then had to find out that I too would have to send my phone in. This is not a network provider issue. After researching I have seen this issue with Sprint, At&t, Cricket, Verizon and now T mobile. Samsung what the heck!!!?? Where is the fix??!!

userFD1IJSthBD
Asteroid

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I got same problem. S10+ worked fine for 3 weeks and now it got no mobile connection. I spent hours talking to T-mobile and Samsung. Did all kinds of troubleshooting and still nothing. Samsung support is useless. They keep repeating same stuff and no help. They don't want to replace device because it's more than 15 days since purchase date. Samsung Support walk-in center was helpless too. They couldn't find anything and just sent me back to call support.  It's really crazy. I spent $1000 for new phone that can work only on WIFI and Samsung doesn't want to do anything about it.   

Samsung_3mIBF2S
Astronaut

JUMP TO SOLUTION

If your calling over wifi disconect the LTE coverage

AllStrobedUp
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I had the same issue with Sprint. Spent days talking to tech. I decided to just go to Verizon. When I returned the phone to Sprint I was told by the corporate store manager that the the way the swore connects to the network isn't compatible with sprints harware.... I do not know the truth in this but he showed an email stating such.

userUdzauUVJvO
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

Anyone else having problems with having full LTE service but nothing on your phone will load and your phone calls you can hear them but they cant hear you. Brand new samsung galaxy s10 plus through sprint

userXJbsJfAqOb
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

You are not alone. After 6 days of going tech support with no solution they let me swap it for a new one. The new phone worked fine for a week but stopped again today.

userXJbsJfAqOb
Constellation

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I called sprint to see if there was a known issue and they did say their was an issue with the S10+. Recommended dailing ##72786# to reset the connection. If that didn't work they gave the oh so helpful advice of contacting Samsung since the phone is under warranty.

AllStrobedUp
Cosmic Ray

JUMP TO SOLUTION

I did, left Sprint after 10 years and got on Verizon.