Just got my S20 FE. When turning Bluetooth search on I can´t fint my JBL Reflect Mini 2 headphones.
The worked on my old S8, S10, old and new Iphones, Samsung A model so it is hard to beleve there is a problem with the headphones. Tryed to connect with my freinds S20 FE and could not find the device with that phone eather.
So, they are working fine with other phones but not S20FE. (Have not tried it on S21)
I have tried to solve the problem by all the steps found on internet but nothing seems to help;
- Clear cache and data for Bluetooth app
- Airplane mode on / off
- Restart phone
- Reset network settings
- and I also reset the headphones
- also tried to connect them "in the woods", where no other equipment might exist
The support agent told me that there might be a comptable problem and that some devices, booth from JBL and JABRA does not work with the S20 - series. Sounds very strange that we as consumers need to buy new devices just becasuse the S20 is not compatible with older devices. (My headphons are about 18months old)
Have you heard about this problem before? Would be nice with a fix to download.
1. are you trying to pair the device through Settings > Bluetooth or the Galaxy Wearable app?
2. Try the Galaxy wearable app if you haven't, also what version is your Galaxy Wearable app by the way?
3. have you tried pairing other BT devices to your S20FE? If that doesn't work, try submitting an error report through the Samsung Members app!
Hi, Smew. Thanks for trying to support me. I did try you solution but that did not work either. My S20FE has other BT devices connected and they work just fine. So annoying.