JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

System software update

(Topic created on: 3/3/21 8:41 AM)
Tigerlilys71
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S20
I don't have internet anymore,  how do I download the system software update? 
5 Replies
Patriot1776JG
Supernova
Options
Galaxy S20
If you are referring to your phone, you can check for updates by doing this, Settings >Software update. Then only recommend you use internet, cause if you pay for data, the update could eat alot away. But on the internet it is free.
0 Likes
Tigerlilys71
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S20
Yes I realize that. I have unlimited data, but it just won't download without wifi for some reason
Patriot1776JG
Supernova
Options
Galaxy S20
Wow, that's weird. Maybe you should contact your service provider about this
0 Likes
Solution
SamsungJoJo
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S20

You can try updating your device through a PC and using Smart Switch.

If that is not an option available for you, I recommend reaching out to your service provider as @Patriot1776JG advised. They will be able to assist with updating your device.

View solution in context

0 Likes
SamsungJoJo
Samsung Moderator
Samsung Moderator
Options
Galaxy S20

An Accepted Solution has been marked and provides for this thread. The thread will now be locked for further replies. In hopes to keep the integrity of the thread from steering in a non-technical manner. If you have a separate concern, feel free to post again or send one of our moderators a private message with more details. Please note duplicate posts on similar subjects starting 2/1/21, will be removed to keep our community organized and make it easier for our users to find needed content. Remember that if you do make a post, that you include as many details about your symptoms as possible. Also, make sure that your title is a good summary of the overall situation that's occurring. Thank you for being part of the community.

0 Likes