Original topic:

One UI 6.1 S21 Ultra AOD Update, No longer can adjust brightness for clock.

(Topic created: 2 weeks ago)
DAT84
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21
Before I ran the "update" I loved the AOD and how I could set the brightness to whatever I wanted, or set it to auto. 

Now there is no ability to adjust the brightness. This is not an upgrade! If I want to hog my battery and risk screen burn in by having it cranked up, let me take that risk, Samsung. 
7 Replies
GaryB82
Epic Samsung Care Ambassador
Options
Galaxy S21
You now need to Download Goodlock Lockstar from the Galaxy Store to adjust the Brightness of the AOD once installed you will see Automatic Brightness at the bottom of lockstar toggle it off and the brightness slider will appear
1718470636994.jpg1718470637014.jpg

If you've found my post to be helpful, Please like my Comments ✓✓✓.
If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and ✓✓✓ to Accept as Solution button.

0 Likes
DAT84
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21
Downloaded Rockstar but I do not see any option for this anywhere.
0 Likes
GaryB82
Options
Galaxy S21
You downloaded Goodlock
https://apps.samsung.com/appquery/appDetail.as?appId=com.samsung.android.goodlock

If my response resolved your issue, please press the Like and ✓✓✓ to Accept as Solution button.

0 Likes
DAT84
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21
Yes, I meant Lockstar. There is no toggle for me. 1718472486566.jpg
0 Likes
GaryB82
Options
Galaxy S21
Ok download the newest version of Always on Display
https://www.apkmirror.com/apk/samsung-electronics-co-ltd/always-on-display/always-on-display-8-7-99-...1718472590894_1718472590887_0.jpg

DAT84
Asteroid
Options
Galaxy S21
Thank you. I assumed I had the latest and greatest AOD (just did a bunch of updates) but turns out I didn't.

This mostly fixes my issues, I now have the slider. Just wish we could make the clock and notification icons larger.
0 Likes
GaryB82
Options
Galaxy S21
You can make the clock larger by going to
Phone settings
Wallpaper and style
Tap on the left picture then click on the clock but the notification are stuck at the normal size
1718473331788.jpg1718473331817.jpg

0 Likes