JUMP TO SOLUTION Solved

Original topic:

Codes sent to old number

(Topic created: 05-01-2023 02:17 PM)
libby3
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22

Please stop with sending the codes especially when I update my number and you send code to my OLD NUMBER which I can't use to access my current account

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
usermzeJaY3BsM
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy S22

Was your old number associated with an iPhone?  If so you would need to dis-associate it with the iMessages app, as that takes over and sends all messages to that number.  If this is not the case, then sadly no one here can help with that.  We are the Samsung Community, and have no control over your personal accounts.  you would want to contact Samsung Support for this type of request, assuming it is your Samsung account in question, or you would need to contact the support group for whatever other software/resource you are attempting to get into.

View solution in context

0 Likes
1 Reply
Solution
usermzeJaY3BsM
Black Hole
Options
Galaxy S22

Was your old number associated with an iPhone?  If so you would need to dis-associate it with the iMessages app, as that takes over and sends all messages to that number.  If this is not the case, then sadly no one here can help with that.  We are the Samsung Community, and have no control over your personal accounts.  you would want to contact Samsung Support for this type of request, assuming it is your Samsung account in question, or you would need to contact the support group for whatever other software/resource you are attempting to get into.

0 Likes