Original topic:

Feature request: find family members in the find app

(Topic created: 2 weeks ago)
Sandstorrm0
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22

Dear Samsung,

Please let us find our family mambers phones using the find app. Navigate is avaliable but there is no option to ring it? While at it, let us add friends to the find app. Please

1 Solution

Accepted Solutions
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy S22

Hello Sandstorrm0,
Thank you for your interest in sharing your ideas with Samsung.  Welcome to the Samsung Community. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.

View solution in context

2 Replies
WillieGee
Astronaut
Options
Galaxy S22
Would like to know if there is a way to group members by age? I'm 71 years old and enjoy competing in the community challenge. I know that many of the participants are a lot younger than myself. It would be nice to know how I compare to those of my relative age.
0 Likes
Solution
Samsung_Moderator
Community Manager
Community Manager
Options
Galaxy S22

Hello Sandstorrm0,
Thank you for your interest in sharing your ideas with Samsung.  Welcome to the Samsung Community. We appreciate your feedback and will tag it on the forum so that it will appear with other feedback, ideas, and requests. This will allow your post to be more easily found in the event that Samsung product groups are seeking outside feedback/requests/ideas regarding our products.